Friday, July 31, 2009

Amy and Jenni

Welcome to BreeLu Bows and Bands Boutique! We are proud to bring you quality handmade boutique items. All of our products are made with quality and durability in mind. All products are handmade by us so you know exactly where your item is coming from. All items are made in a smoke free environment. Don't see exactly what you are looking for? See something you like but want it in a different color? We welcome custom orders! Just email us and we can send you a price quote!

Jenni McGovern
I was born in Texas in 1982. I moved to California when I was one and lived there for 18 years so California is home to me. I met my husband in 2000 and moved back to Texas with him in 2001. Our daughter Alexis, was born in 2004. Travis, our oldest son, was born in 2005. Kaeleb, our last edition, was born in 2008. I got the idea to start BreeLu with my best friend Amy when Lexi decided she liked wearing bows. I decided to give making them a shot. As I got more brave, I made them even bigger. Soon followed the pillowcase dresses and its all been evolved from there.

Amy Blankenship
I was born and raised in south central Texas. My husband, Harold, and I moved to New Braunfels in October of 2000 after buying our first home near Canyon Lake.In May of 2004 I became a stay-at-home mommy to Andrew and Aubrey joined our family in April of 2007. My hobbies include photography and jewelry making. My additions to BreeLu are children's jewelry, headbands and bow holders. BreeLu is my true labor of love. I hope you will enjoy our products as much as we enjoy creating them.